Getting Error 66 when trying to sign into MSN Explorer
Error 66 when you try to sign into MSN Explorer often appears when you do some security changes. Try the steps given below and find fix your problem. If you are not able to fix it, contact experts for the solution.
1) Launch Internet Explorer.
2) Click the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner. (It should be located next to the Favorites star.)
3) Select Internet Options.
4) Select the Advanced tab.
5) Scroll down to the Security section.
6) Check the Use TLS 1.2 box.
7) Click Apply, and then OK.
8) Close Internet Explorer, and then try to signininto MSN Explorer.
If you are still getting Error 66 in your MSN explorer, contact MSN Phone Number and find quick fix for your problem.